Friday 7 June 2013

Je Veux Être Avec Les Etoiles

TGIF

Thank god for a busy schedule it keeps me from thinking. Although all those feelings are linger back.

Oh hey the carnival is in town



Oh hey the carnival is in town

Photo



in-demigodishness-and-all-that: I swear, I am going to reblog...









in-demigodishness-and-all-that:

I swear, I am going to reblog this the entire time I see it.

im-just-shannon: americanaex0tica: prestonhymas: snail-monger:...



im-just-shannon:

americanaex0tica:

prestonhymas:

snail-monger:

awesomephilia:

Russian guy saves dog from imminent death (via)

I SCREAMED

this was the most stressful five seconds of my life

poor pug baby omfg

LOL

Photo

















Photo





lucaslascivious: Martha Stewart having a Taco Bell bean burrito...



lucaslascivious:

Martha Stewart having a Taco Bell bean burrito and drinking a 40, NBD

Photo



niggayougay: MAN I WISH I WAS HOT ENOUGH TO MAKE SOMEONE SEXUALLY FRUSTRATED

niggayougay:

MAN I WISH I WAS HOT ENOUGH TO MAKE SOMEONE SEXUALLY FRUSTRATED

Photo



its funny because people think im quiet but im just listening to everyones conversations and...

its funny because people think im quiet

but im just listening to everyones conversations

and figuring out your weaknesses

and ill use them against you to get further in life

because i hate everyone

ittybittydirtykitty: xochitlmictlan: noreason2gohome: The Sum...



















ittybittydirtykitty:

xochitlmictlan:

noreason2gohome:

The Sum of All Evil by The Chapman Brothers

dAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang

woah

Photo







wordsnwolves: blackwork forest sleeves










http://pinterest.com/pin/479703797779059959/

wordsnwolves:

blackwork forest sleeves

Let's do 69

Eh I have know you…
And assuming you are not the person I hope for I think I have to pass haha

Photo



Photo







pragnacious: How about we try a listening exercise next?













pragnacious:

How about we try a listening exercise next?

theresadiamondunderthedust: You either love The Princess Bride...

















theresadiamondunderthedust:

You either love The Princess Bride or you're wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment