Friday 7 June 2013

That Bada$$ the 90's left behind.

titsandcolorfulshit: By the lovely and talented A-KA My...













titsandcolorfulshit:

By the lovely and talented A-KA

My favourite band…

Photo



Yes



Yes

..



..

hbkgang: IAMSU! - KILT 2 OUT NOW. HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY...





hbkgang:

IAMSU! - KILT 2 OUT NOW. HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY - http://www.livemixtapes.com/mixtapes/22185/iamsu-kilt-2.html

Hmmm



Hmmm

Photo



Photo



detention: im following back tons!!



detention:

im following back tons!!

frenchinhalechanelxoxo:  Chαηεℓ 



frenchinhalechanelxoxo:

 Chαηεℓ 

Photo



Photo



lord-of-the-assbutts: my goal in life is to be Tim



lord-of-the-assbutts:

my goal in life is to be Tim

Photo



Photo



Photo



the-dream-is-my-reality: its tough being a pimp



the-dream-is-my-reality:

its tough being a pimp

empathynyc: Snoop Dogg & Brandy, Fresh Magazine, June 1995



empathynyc:

Snoop Dogg & Brandy, Fresh Magazine, June 1995

stoptellingwomentosmile: At the artist talk in Chicago, I asked...

















stoptellingwomentosmile:

At the artist talk in Chicago, I asked people to write their own captions to street harassers. 

From STWTS artist talk at The Silver Room on May 23, 2013.

Chicago, IL

Photos by Tatyana Fazlalizadeh

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment