Thursday 6 June 2013

Urinal Buddies

myownprivatelockerroom: Follow the locker room...



myownprivatelockerroom:

Follow the locker room guys…http://myownprivatelockerroom.tumblr.com/

Photo



Photo



Photo



understall: gloryholewonder: tegan73: I'd be on my...



understall:

gloryholewonder:

tegan73:

I'd be on my knees.

yes o yes

That's a big dick..,

understall: woof



understall:

woof

azanfull: theconsolidator: torilow: smallaintbad: What guys...



azanfull:

theconsolidator:

torilow:

smallaintbad:

What guys do. Show off rods :)

This is hot

Follow The Consolidator.

This is at my school and I sucked both those guys off before lol that's great

hobartgloryhunter: HELLO… love seeing this at the GYM.



hobartgloryhunter:

HELLO… love seeing this at the GYM.

robyn-slut: I know David Gandy's straight and really popular...



robyn-slut:

I know David Gandy's straight and really popular with women. But I'd be on my knees in that urinal so fast, ready to catch his piss or his cum (if he deigned to let a boy like me that near his cock). He's got such a perfect body and looks so fierce in all the pics I've seen of him. In one of them it showed his cock… OMG! Thick and uncut and huge even soft. What I wouldn't give to get my mouth on that and make him hard! And just thinking about what he might do with that monster tool once it was makes my boypussy quiver.

Wanna know where I found that naked pic of him? On my mom's computer. We have the same taste in men apparently.

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



nydirty30: Taking a leak



nydirty30:

Taking a leak

Video



Video



2sthboiz: CAUGHT AT THE URINAL BOI



2sthboiz:

CAUGHT AT THE URINAL BOI

Photo



Video



dazuk: Taking a piss.



dazuk:

Taking a piss.

No comments:

Post a Comment